Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sleeping in Cribs Take Two

Well, as bad as Saturday night's bedtime routine went, that's how fantastic it has gone since then!!

(My theory - I think I tried to put you to bed much too early on Saturday night. Bedtime routine usually starts around 8:30. I had started around 7:30 on Saturday...mainly because mommy was too tired and didn't have daddy's extra set of hands at home to help!)

There have been no tears, no extra snuggles needed, you both happily lay in your cribs and coo yourselves to sleep.

(Sunday night, you had a poopy diaper around midnight, Wiley, that sent you into hysterics, cried a little after being changed and put back down, but again fell asleep on your own. Ryan you woke around 3:30 and needed a quick snack, but again fell asleep quickly. It's amazing how quickly my body has adjusted back to needing a full night's sleep. Just a few short months ago, to get three straight hours of sleep was a dream. Yet Monday, I was dragging after just having to wake up twice in one night! Oh how quickly we forget what the sleepless nights used to be.)

I absolutely adore walking into your room each morning - your faces just light up when you see us.
Keep it up little boys! I'm so proud of my growing little boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment