Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Three Months


Wiley
  • 8 lbs 7 oz!!!
  • you now smile at us - especially in the morning 
  • you are rolling over and are a very active squirmy wormy
  • you have much better control of your head and are learning to hold it at the center of your body
  • you now coo and "talk" to us
  • you love bath time


Ryan
  • 7 lbs 15 oz!!
  • you are rolling over and are a very active squirmy wormy
  • you have much better control of your head and you easily turn it from side to side
  • you are beginning to do mini push-ups during tummy time
  • you now coo and "talk" to us
  • you don't like to sit still for too long
  • you love bath time and hate when it's over 
You are now a quarter of a year old - how is that possible?? Time is moving much too quickly already! I just know one day I'm going to wake up and you will be all grown up...so until then, I'm trying to soak up every minute possible. Each day I am amazed at how much more in love I fall with you both. I just love watching you grow!



1 comment: